Data engineering & analytics to identify right beneficiaries for Andhra state govt.
- Data Quality and Governance
- Data Stack Modernization
GDi Partner is an impact -driven start-up committed to transform the lives of individuals and communities for an equitable and inclusive world. They are realizing their mission through design and execution of large-scale development programs in partnership with governments and impact-oriented leaders.
They approached Auriga IT as they needed help with technical experts in various technologies for some of their missions.
How we helped
Auriga enabled them the access of world class talent of Data Analysts. Our team worked closely with the GDI Partener on the GSWS Project. The project was done for the Grama Sachivalayam Department of Andhra Pradesh Government. GSWS Department had data of 5 crore people connected to RICE Cards. Auriga worked on following tasks:
- Analyzing the Data to get the target beneficiaries, excluding incorrect data
- Comparing the data from other departments to include more eligible beneficiaries while analyzing the impact of including and excluding data.
- Processed AP Govt’s GSWS dept data consisting of more than 5 crore people database.
- Analyzing the mass impact of Government Schemes at ground level.
Related Case Studies
Transformed the experience for SLA Financials customers