RajCOMP Info Services Ltd.
Digitalization of Drug Control Organization licencing platform
- Application Engineering
- Business Process Automation
- Cloud & DevOps
- Product Engineering
RajCOMP Info Services Ltd. (formerly RajCOMP) is a fully owned Government of Rajasthan Company; it is a leading consulting organization in the field of Information Technology.
There was no integrated IT system available to enable DCO to: – receive application, issue/renew/cancel the license, verify the eligibility status/ application, real-time status of application, etc. in a systematic manner which impacts: timely issuance of licenses, transparency, proper planning and monitoring, seamless exchange of information with-in and other department/s, real-time information, WorkForce productivity, etc. To overcome the above issues, the Department of Drug Control wanted to implement a comprehensive integrated ‘License Management System’ for applying, issuance and renewal of license/s. The application shall be integrated with various services.
How we helped
Auriga worked with the Government of Rajasthan to design and develop DCO Platform with –
- Online License Management System
- New Online Application, Verification and Assessment
- Approval of Drug Formulation
- Real-Time Status Tracking
- Online License Issuance
- Migration of Offline Data
- Pre and Post Licensing Inspection
- Integrated IT Platform connected with other Government Service for a wholesome transparency and ease of operation.
Platform – Web
Link – https://dco.rajasthan.gov.in
- Facilitating government, beneficiary and department to monitor, manage and implement of Online generation of License
- Increased Efficiency – Minimum waiting time and eliminating physical visits to the Govt Department
- Ensuring the availability of safe, effective and quality drugs.
- Reduction in Turnaround Time(TAT) of beneficiary identification and Online updation of each transaction
- To provide ease to the Citizens while availing the services and To enhance accountability, transparency and responsiveness to beneficiary’s application.
- To avoid Redundancy of License that causes Fraud
Related Case Studies
Transformed the experience for SLA Financials customers