JCB is the largest construction equipment manufacturer in India and third-largest globally. JCB has implemented the SAP solution at each dealer location and all routine transaction/processes are maintained through it. But if the management wants to the performance analysis of various department on regular basis or give service alerts to customer then it has to done manually.
Auriga team has closely worked with JCB dealers to develop an MIS and CRM module to track the performance of company in various verticals.
Service Scheduling and CRM Module:
Machine/Vehicle service is one of the biggest revenue source for an automobile industry. If you can send regular reminders to customer then conversion will surely increase. Post service follow up and complaint monitoring system will help you in improving the customer satisfaction and better service quality.
- Centralized Complaint Monitoring System and Resolution System
- Scheduling of Service and Prepone the Service Schedule as per the Actual Hours
- Timely alerts to Customers for Service Due
- Service Conversion ratio analysis
- Increase Customer Satisfaction by Post Service Follow Up
Service/Workshop KPI Tracking:
Know the key performance indicator of workshop on your dashboard on monthly basis and take actions to improve the Service operations. Reconcile your claim with JCB and track the critical & lost claims.
- Workshop Performance for Service, Spare Part and Lubricant
- Track Labor Earning from paid service
- Reconciliation of Claims and Track Lost/Critical Claims
- Track Service Engineer Productivity
- Other Features – Service Quotation Status, Indent Status