Ashok Leyland is the 2nd largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in India. DMS has been installed at all the dealers location to record the customer leads, vehicle sales and purchase, service job-card billing, parts inventory and other day to day transactions. Dealers can track sales and purchase but actual margin is unknown, performance analysis has to be done manually.
Auriga team has been working in close collaboration with M&HCV dealers to develop the system wherein dealers can know the health of organization on single screen and do performance analysis on regular basis.
Vehicle Sales & Purchase MIS
There are lots of operation and hidden cost involved from the process of purchase of Vehicle from manufacture to sale like Stock and Financier Interest Cost, VAT liability, incentive and many more. The system is develop to take care of all the parameters and present the margin and other KPI on management dashboard.
- Streamline sale by automating order confirmation process
- Know the actual margin per vehicle
- Keep track of relocation of Vehicle
- Know your Financier and Customer dues
- Do the retail projection and plan purchase & finance accordingly
- Document Management for a Vehicle
- Show Key Performance Indicator on Dashboard
Know the key performance indicator of workshop on your dashboard on daily/monthly basis and track labor, spare, lubricant revenue branch wise for Free Service, Warranty, Paid, Accidental, AMC and FOC Jobs. Improve the service conversion ratio by sending regular reminder to customer Reconcile your claim with AL and track the critical & lost claims.
- Performance analysis of workshop on regular basis
- Service reminder for free services and increase conversion ratio
- Service Parameter Calculation and Service Ratio Analysis
- Reconciliation of Claims and Track Lost/Critical Claims