Aftersales Service plays a very critical role in the success of any dealership. Rajesh Motors JCB is using SAP for recording Machine Sales, Servicing and Parts Sales activities but did not have any mechanism to predict service business opportunity and take actions based on it.
This project started with a small module to providing Service Reminders to CRM team to enable them to call customers and inform about Service Schedule and due date. It helped them to increase the Service business by around 40%. During the course of next few years we build many modules on top of it.
- Service Reminders to internal team and Customer
- Complaint Tracking and Complaint Resolution TAT
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Engage with Customer – Offers, Wishes
- Service Due and Missed
- Ongoing Services and TAT
- AMC Contract Renewal Analysis
- Business Opportunity Lost – Service and Parts Sale
- Review Branch and Outlet Performance
Parts Potential –
- Define the Life of every Product Type
- Track the Purchase History of Each Machine
- Project the Parts Potential for each machine and align sales team effort accordingly.